2018-19 School year registration information will be available in early 2018 -contact Kim Santoro for information.
Our most recent newsletter: AGC – April Chatter 2018
All God’s Children: A Great Preschool Experience!
All God’s Children (AGC) began as a Parents’ Day Out program in the Franconia community in 1993. Over the years it has evolved and currently presents a developmentally-appropriate environment for preschool children. Our Christian program is designed to give children the opportunity to develop spiritually in addition to developing physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually. In addition to the flexible preschool program, AGC operates a lending library and a resource center for parents and staff.
AGC’s unique features include:
- Flexible 3 or 4 day programs
- 4 Hour classes with daily snack and lunchtimes
- Twice-weekly music and movement classes
- Weekly chapel services
- Optional and flexible co-op program
- Enriching and educational in-house field trips
- Summer day camp
At AGC, we:
- recognize that each child is unique and our goal is to provide an environment that fosters creativity, discovery, and enthusiasm for learning, autonomy, and conflict resolution;
- believe that “play is the work of young children” and such play establishes the foundation for the formal learning of school;
- believe that each child has unique needs, skills and abilities. Our program strives to present learning opportunities that develop the whole child; and
- that as an outreach ministry of the Franconia United Methodist Church, the teachings of our program are Christ-centered and contribute to the developing awareness of God’s presence and God’s love in the children we serve.
All God’s Children Preschool is in session Tuesdays through Fridays, 9 AM to 1 PM. September through May of each year. To arrange a tour, please contact the director or call the direct line at 703-310-4763.
Kimberly Santoro, Director