Join our Monday Night Study group to continue your journey into the scriptures.
This study will begin April 9.
Bring your Bible or let us know if you need one – we’ll meet at 10 AM in the Small Kitchen. RSVP to Barb Lawrence to reserve your book.
More about this study, volume 7 of the series Journey Through the Bible:
• Contains 13 sessions.
• Highlights pivotal points in the Scripture.
• Lifts up the Bible’s most significant stories, themes, events and people.
• Features questions.
• Describes the historical and cultural setting.
• Includes the original language and what the passage meant for its first readers.
• Gives insight into possible life applications for individuals, congregations and communities.
• Maps out a daily personal journey plan for those interested in reading the whole Bible, verse by verse.