Brief History

The following is a short video from our participation in the Alexandria District’s 7th Anniversary celebration on September 19, 2015 at St. Stephen’s UMC in Burke. Tom Thomas, long-time member and current chair of the Board of Trustees, is our banner bearer.

A point of interest is that our former location (prior to 1950) is the current site of Mount Calvary Community Church at the intersection of Fleet Road and Beulah Street in Franconia.